Tuesday, September 12, 2017

New Market Event





 On Saturday, we were invited to participate in an artisan market, called the Shop and Sip.
It was hosted by Ghostface Brewing
in downtown Mooresville.


 This market showcased local crafters and artisans
from within the Mooresville area.
Sue's Soaps featured a lovely array of handmade soaps, lotions 
and other "pamper me" items.
Her display reminds me of an exclusive boutique.


Brad Hartle at Ole School Craftsmanship
showed off his amazing woodworking offerings. 
What I love about this event
is that all the items are actually made by the folks selling them.


The Handmade by Erin booth highlighted a variety of knitted pieces.


 She has been knitting for a while
and even offers lessons to those who want to learn this skill.


A flourish of paper crafted samplings were found in this booth.
Sometimes I marvel at the creativity of fellow crafters.


I adored this chicken coop display.
Wouldn't this make a great bookshelf or yarn holder in a craft room?
The owner actually found this on her property and decided to repurpose it.


 I set up my daisy tote booth next to Bug's Bees Honey
The three of us attended the Mooresville Farmers' Market in the morning,
and then set up our wares in the afternoon at the Brewery parking lot.


With each experience, I feel more a bit more comfortable.
It feels good knowing that I am creating a purposeful product
that is made from something recycled.
It is a blessing to be able to spend time with other crafters
who are following their chosen path.
I meet the nicest people and feel an instant connection
to those who work with their hands.
Spreadin' my wings.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!